Getting the lowest mortgage interest rate can potentially save you tens of thousands over the life of your loan. It’s important to make sure you can get the best mortgage rate you can before you commit to a loan. It’s also important to understand the different mortgage terms and how that affects their rates.
The mortgage table below can help you find a better rate for your loan. Enter your State, Loan Purpose (new or refinance), Loan Amount, and the Loan Length/Type to see the results for your area.
About this mortgage rates table. The mortgage rates in this table are provided by third party companies for the benefit of Free From Broke readers. Please contact the specific lender for more information regarding mortgage or loan services.
Informative Mortgage Articles
- Four Ways You Can Pay Off Your Home Mortgage Faster – Four ways you can use to help you pay your mortgage off faster. The quicker you can pay your mortgage down, the less you will pay in mortgage interest.
- The Different Types of Mortgages Available – There are a number of different mortgage types available to you when you are ready to buy a home. See what some of the common home mortgage types are.
- What a Mortgage Escrow Account is and Why You Need One. – When you buy your home you will most likely have a mortgage escrow account. See why they are required and what they are.
- We Used A 30-Year Mortgage To Buy Our Home
- Details of a Reverse Mortgage Loan