Does it seem like you spend a ton on groceries and gas these days?
Yeah….me, too. Here’s a card that helps ease the pain of that spending with some great cash back rewards on gas, department stores, and the best we’ve seen on groceries.
It’s the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express credit card, another card in the “Blue” family of American Express cards.
They’re offering a decent Welcome Bonus right now, too – if you charge $1,000 to the card in the first three months, you get 150 in Reward Dollars.
Here’s an overview of the American Express Blue Cash Preferred:
- Earn 150 Reward Dollars after you make $1,000 in purchases in the first three months of Cardmembership.
- Earn Cash Back: 6% US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 3% US gas stations & select US dept stores, 1% other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- Simple and Straightforward: With the Blue Cash Preferred Card, you can start earning cash back. No rotating reward categories. No enrollment required.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.